- 57 & 59 S. Washington recently received a face lift with a new coat of paint and cleaning up the buildings. (More info to come)
- Art In Uncommon Places looks to have finished the colorful mural they have been working on.
- The run down building across the street from Fort Concho has been torn down and is currently fenced off. The City Cabinet Shop located behind it, is still intact and open.
- The People and Plant Connection has moved into the Cultural District at 416 S. Oakes St. They offer gardening seminars and art classes to people of all ages.
- Fort Concho's Barracks are getting reroofed. This is a project that will most likely take a few months.